Boys & Girls Clubs are more than simply a place; for many young people we are a sanctuary that provides a safe, nurturing environment to learn and grow. It is the dedication and support of caring adults that allows for this enrichment, hope and opportunity.
As a leading youth services organization, we recognize that our excellence is largely achieved through talented and motivated staff. Our employees—whether they are full, part-time or seasonal—are integral to the success of the respective programs and the organization as a whole. Our staff are educators, coaches, performers, artists, mentors, community leaders, and ambassadors. As an organization, we are fortunate to enjoy the collegiality and expertise of a highly skilled, diverse and dedicated staff, and seek to recruit and hire only those individuals that will approximate these qualities and enhance the opportunities available to our members.
Benefits and Working Environment
Beyond competitive pay, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Memphis offers full-time employees:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance and term-life and AD&D insurance
- 401 (a) retirement plan
- Generous paid time off & vacation policy
- Eight paid holidays.
- Professional development opportunities such as local, state and national conventions and ongoing training
- Periodic job-related perks like attending professional sporting events, movies and outdoor activities